- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Common Agricultural Policy
Since the UK became a member of the European Community, farmers have had to ensure that they not only have regard to UK legislation but also EU regulation. Given the special status given to agriculture via the Common Agricultural Policy, its influence on farmers has been vast.
Not only does it have implications for subsidy provision for farmers but also in terms of the increasing regulation and red tape farmers find themselves having to deal with.
At JCP Rural Practice, our in depth knowledge of the CAP and its intricacies has allowed us to advise on complicated cases involving EU policy.
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Jessica Mahoney
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice
Malcolm Thomas MBE