- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Our Rural Services
Many of our team have farming and agricultural interests outside of the workplace. We want you to feel safe in the knowledge that we fully understand the Rural community, and its strengths and challenges.
Based in Wales, our specialist Rural Practice Team can help you with a wide range of legal services, whether you need legal assistance with an agricultural business, or you are an individual who has an agricultural or rural element to your legal requirements.
As the NFU Panel Firm for South and West Wales since 2008 we also represent NFU members across a wide range of legal issues, and can offer a 12.5% discount to NFU Farmer & Grower members on certain services
We are pragmatic and realistic in our approach. We give clear estimates of costs and in some instances can also act on a fixed price basis.
"They have a specialist department, and I would recommend all my Welsh clients to them."
Quote by Client submitted to Chambers & Partners 2016 Edition
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Jessica Mahoney
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice