- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Our Rural Services
Many of our team have farming and agricultural interests outside of the workplace. We want you to feel safe in the knowledge that we fully understand the Rural community, and its strengths and challenges.
Based in Wales, our specialist Rural Practice Team can help you with a wide range of legal services, whether you need legal assistance with an agricultural business, or you are an individual who has an agricultural or rural element to your legal requirements.
As the NFU Panel Firm for South and West Wales since 2008 we also represent NFU members across a wide range of legal issues, and can offer a 12.5% discount to NFU Farmer & Grower members on certain services
We are pragmatic and realistic in our approach. We give clear estimates of costs and in some instances can also act on a fixed price basis.
JCP Solicitors fields a multi-disciplinary rural practice ...... that provides ‘sound, commercial advice’ across a broad spectrum of issues affecting rural clients in south and west Wales, including those relating to wills, sales and purchases.
The Legal 500 2017 Edition
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Ceri Noble
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice
"It's a good firm, undoubtedly, and the market leader in Wales. They have a really good tie-in with the NFU and they're good at what they do."
(Quote from client published in Chambers UK 2018)