- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
The equine world is governed by a raft of legislation and case law such as the Animals Act 1971, The Animal Welfare Act 2006, Equine Identification (Wales) Regulations 2009 and The Road Vehicles (Construction and Use) Regulations 2006 governing the responsibilites, care, use and transport of horses.
There are many pitfalls, and if you fall foul of this regulatory system, the Rural Practice Team's detailed and considerable knowledge in these areas can assist you.
We also specialise in equine disputes, with dispute resolution services available to resolve any issues that have arisen with the sale and purchase of a horse (including cross border purchases and sales), debt recovery, veterinary negligence, and liability under the Animals Act 1971.
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden-Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Rhianydd Llewellyn
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice