- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Commons and the rights afforded to users are still very important for the agricultural industry in England and Wales. Many farmers depend on being able to use their commons rights to graze and such use is vital to preserve the commons landscape for the future.
Over a number of years, the Rural Practice Team has developed an expertise in common land. We assist with the registration of commons rights and can advise on any issue that has arisen regarding the use of common land.
We act on behalf of a number of commoners’ associations, having helped them with the preparation of legal documentation to set up their association and will advise on a range of issues in relation to commons rights, use of the common, Single Payment Scheme (now Basic Payment Scheme), and of course in Wales the new Glastir scheme and the commons element.
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Jessica Mahoney
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice
Malcolm Thomas MBE