- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Making a Payment Online
You are able to make an online payment for payment of our fees using our secure payment page.
Please note that JCP Solicitors are PCI DSS Compliant.
Payments can only be accepted in GBP - Sterling.
There is a minimum payment amount of £1 and maximum of £5000 on all payments.
To make a payment online please choose one of the following options.
Important information regarding third party payments
We are unable to accept payments to third parties online, for example to a Bank for a debt or a mortgage deposit. If you do make this type of payment online, we will have no choice but to refund and return your payment which could take up to ten working days, and could result in significant delays to your case. Please see Section 3 of our Legal Disclaimer for more information.
- How we protect you information: We use industry standard technology to encrypt your details as they pass over the internet and to enable your browser to confirm that it's really our site that you're using. We use secure certificates issued by Verisign/Symantec.
- On any page where you are entering personal details, you will see the closed padlock icon that tells you the page is protected (see below). If you are using a very old or unsupported browser (eg; Internet Explorer 6.0) you will not be able to connect to these secure pages. In that case, please upgrade to a supported browser (eg; a modern version of IE, Chrome, Opera, Safari or Firefox).
- Padlock positions:
- IE - Left of the refresh icon in the address bar
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox - Left of the page URL in the address bar
- Opera - Far right in the address bar
- If you share your PC or use a facility in a public place - Make sure you are not overlooked as you enter your details and close the browser window and, if applicable, log off when you have finished.