What is it like to be part of #TeamJCP?
Our employees tell us that the environment is supportive and encouraging and that the reason they want to work at JCP is the work life balance, team spirit and progression opportunities we offer. (Employee engagement survey, 2022)
The figures speak for themselves as over 71% of our employees have been with us 3 years or more, over 55% 5 years or more and over 35% of our team have been with us for more than 10 years. (June, 2022)
Alongside a welcoming and supportive culture with great work life balance, you can expect to find opportunities for progression and development in every team. As a regional law firm we are able to offer the opportunity to progress careers quickly and for you to have more responsibility earlier on.
Wellbeing and inclusivity is key and so you will also have the opportunity to join our Staff Community Group, Mental Health Champions, Diversity & Inclusion Group or Environmental Group.
We also offer competitive benefits including:
- Flexible working options
- Enhanced company sick pay scheme
- Increasing annual leave for length of service and additional leave days at Christmas
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover with the option to add family members
- 4% matched pension contribution
- Healthshield cash-plan with access to employee discounts and cashback on a range of therapies
- Employee assistance programme
- Free financial health checks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Long service recognition scheme
- A wellbeing day
- Employee led groups
- Free entry to a handful of local sporting events for you and your family members where JCP are the main sponsors
- Opportunity to apply for sponsorship and/or raffle prizes for local teams and societies that you or your family are involved in
Don’t just take our word for it, our employees have said…
“JCP Solicitors is really supportive of work life balance and encourages and supports employees to look after their mental health through wellbeing activities and other initiatives” Natalie D’Ivry, Legal Advisor
“As a mum of 3 small children working at JCP Solicitors allows me to reach my potential in an ambitious career” Kirsty Meech, Associate Solicitor
“Here at JCP we are encouraged to strike the right balance between home and working life. The flexibility offered by JCP is priceless and does allow me the opportunity to progress my career whilst also ensuring that I am able to spend quality time at home with the family, and pursue my hobbies” Ian Rees, Director
If you think you would like to work for us, you can view our vacancies here. If there is nothing that suits you at the moment we also accept speculative applications. Please email email@example.com.