- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Debt Recovery Solicitors
Our debt recovery services cover Swansea, Pembrokeshire, Haverfordwest, St Davids, Cardiff and the whole fo South and West Wales. JCP Solicitors are recognised by Legal 500 as having one of Wales’ leading commercial debt recovery and insolvency practices.
We provide secured and unsecured lending recovery services to a number of financial institutions including the commercial recoveries department of a major high street bank.
We also provide an efficient and cost-effective debt recovery service to a broad range of public and private sector clients, and are happy to accept instructions on a one-off or volume basis.
Our debt recovery solutions and costs are bespoke and tailored to our clients’ requirements. This includes fixed fee, capped fee, and usual hourly rate pricing options to suit your individual case. Our use of the latest case management technology and our many years of experience in the field mean that we are able to advise you on the most appropriate and cost effective way for you to recover your debts.
JCP Solicitors’ commercial lending recoveries team provides a ‘well-prepared and efficient service’ to a range of clients including individuals and SMEs, as well as regional and national banks and building societies.
The Legal 500 2017 Edition
- Andrew Meech
- Director- Business Litigation
- Andrew Murphy
- Director & Head of Insolvency
- Sophie Thomas
- Director & Head of Commercial Lending Recoveries
- David Owen
- Associate Solicitor - Recoveries & Professional Liability
- Alison Westron
- Litigation Assistant - Recoveries & Professional Liability
- Simone Ashcroft
- Legal Secretary - Recoveries & Professional Liability
- Emily Summer
- Trainee Solicitor - Recoveries & Professional Liability
Staff Slider Order- Debt Recovery