Our clients include businesses and private clients all over England and Wales, including some major high street lending institutions, agricultural organisations, public and voluntary sector organisations and well-known private companies alike. We enjoy a close and longstanding relationship with our clients and industry professionals. The delivery of our services is centered on specialist practice areas ensuring our clients receive an expert and excellent service throughout South and West Wales and beyond.
A few facts about JCP:
- JCP Solicitors was first established in November 1990
- We currently have 35 Directors and approximately 181 employees
- Our Head Office is in Swansea, but we also have additional offices in Cardiff, Carmarthen, Caerphilly, Cowbridge, Haverfordwest, Fishguard and St Davids
- We are the largest welsh law firm with offices solely in Wales
- As a progressive business, the firm became an ABS (Alternative Business Structure) in July 2012
- In 2011 we merged with VJG Johns in Fishguard
- In 2012 we merged with Bissmire Fudge & Co Haverfordwest
- In 2013 we merged with Peter Cross also in Fishguard
- In 2014 we merged with Pritchard Edwards in Carmarthen
- In 2017 we merged with Glamorgan Law in Caerphilly, Cardiff, Cowbridge and Pontypridd
- On 6th April 2015, JCP Solicitors incorporated to become JCP Solicitors Limited
You can read more about the history of JCP and the firms we have merged with here.
But what makes us different?
People are the core focus of our business, along with commitment to specialism and desire to be the leading experts in our fields. We provide added value to all our clients and believe that in this day and age clients require more than just a legal service. We are pragmatic, solution orientated, down to earth, and we speak plain English.