- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Conveyancing Quality Scheme
We are accredited under The Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS) which provides a recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing.
Practices are required to comply with the New Conveyancing Protocol as well as to the Client Service Charter, mandatory training and other procedures that operate under the Scheme.
Achievement of membership establishes a further level of credibility with our stakeholders (regulators, lenders, insurers and consumers) based upon:
- The integrity of the Senior Responsible Officer and other key conveyancing staff.
- The firm's adherence to good practice management standards.
- Adherence to prudent and efficient conveyancing procedures through the scheme protocol.
- The Conveyancing Quality Scheme gives you complete peace of mind when it comes to home buying.
Law Society president Linda Lee is quoted as saying: “....CQS-accredited legal practices will be clearly visible to anyone looking to buy a home. For what is the most expensive purchase of anyone’s lifetime, it is vital that they can rely on the quality service provision of CQS.”
- When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor.
- We will tell you what the cost will be .
- We will keep you informed of progress in your sale or purchase.
- We will work in line with the quality standards of the Law Society's CQS
- Treat you fairly.
- Be polite and professional.
- Respond promptly to your enquiries.
- Tell you about any problems as soon as we are aware of them.
- Ask for your feedback on our service.
If you want to complain about a solicitor, please ask for details of our firm's complaints procedure.
If you have any other concern about the firm as a member of the CQS please contact the Law Society team: email@example.com
If you wish to speak to one of our expert conveyancing solicitors in Pembrokeshire, Swansea, Carmarthenshire or Cardiff please contact us.