Client Care Policy
JCP strive to provide outstanding legal services accompanied by the highest professional standards of client care. We continually monitor our performance and conduct regular reviews of our systems and procedures to refine and improve our standards of client care.
We recognise that while excellence in legal work is our core function, this must be accompanied and supported by the highest standard of professional conduct and client care.To that end, we will:
- Agree with you in advance the levels of service you require
- Represent your interests
- Give you clear legal advice that you can understand
- Ensure that you understand what you are undertaking (including the risk of success or loss) and the possible costs involved
- Keep your business confidential
- Ensure that we have the resources and expertise to deal with your matter
- Inform you of the progress on your file and important dates to remember in relation to your matter
- Give you the most accurate information possible about costs at every stage
- Only charge you what has been agreed in writing in advance
- Provide a prompt response to all telephone calls, e-mails and correspondence
- Deal with any questions or queries promptly
- Reply to your letters or e-mails within three working days.