- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Contract Farming Agreements allow agricultural production to be carried out according to an agreement between a buyer and farmer, which establishes conditions for the production and marketing of a farm product.
A farmer will agree to provide established quantities of a specific agricultural product meeting the quality standards and delivery schedule set by the purchaser. The buyer commits to purchase produce often at a pre-determined price. Each contract farming agreement is unique to the parties involved and therefore requires specifically tailored advice which we can offer at JCP Rural Practice.
"I would recommend them as the level of service is excellent. It's a really good firm."
(Quote from client published in Chambers UK 2018)
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden-Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Rhianydd Llewellyn
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice