- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
We can draft Farm Business Tenancies and succession tenancies under the Agricultural Holdings Act in accordance with your instructions and the individual requirements of the parties involved.
We offer a tailor made service which is specific to the farm, land and people involved.
We will also advise tenants or landlords who have been provided with an agreement for approval and raise any points that require further consideration.
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Rhianydd Llewellyn
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice
Malcolm Thomas MBE