- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
NFU Panel Solicitors
We are proud at JCP Rural Practice of our appointment as the NFU Panel Firm for South Wales. We have now been on the Panel since 2008 and enjoy the close working relationship we have with the NFU as a result. We represent NFU Members referred to us via the NFU Call First centre and deal with any legal queries which NFU members may have in respect of their farming businesses.
We also, in conjunction with the NFU offer special offers to NFU Members.
Members of the firm attend events attended by or arranged by the NFU and will often participate on any stand which the NFU has at such events. Our stand at the Royal Welsh is located within the NFU building which provides an ideal base to meet existing and new clients.
Please visit www.nfuonline.com to find out more.
JCP Rural Practice is one of only 2 Solicitors in Wales and 16 nationally, providing NFU members with a wide range of legal advice.
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Rhianydd Llewellyn
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice
Malcolm Thomas MBE