- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
At JCP Rural Practice, our expert property lawyers deal with Conveyancing and related property transactions from across South and West Wales and beyond.
Conveyancing is the name for the legal process required to transfer property ownership from one person to another.
Our people are Law Society accredited having recently gained the Conveyancing Quality Standard mark as a result of passing the rigorous examination process. You can be safe in the knowledge that our people are accredited and constantly assessed on the high standards they maintain
Whether you are buying or selling property, we will guide you through the conveyancing process making your purchase the experience that it should be.
Our advice, systems, and expertise will also ensure that your sale and/or purchase takes place quickly and efficiently.
We specialise in sales, purchases, leasehold property, transfers of equity, and remortgages. We also have members of the team who specialise in agricultural and other rural related property transactions.
We will keep you advised and updated throughout the whole process.
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Jessica Mahoney
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice
Malcolm Thomas MBE