Our people go the extra mile.

Hit and Run Victims

Unfortunately, not everybody will stop at the scene of an accident, and this can cause even more distress during what can be a very difficult time.  However, don’t despair, help is at hand and it may be that you can still claim compensation for personal injury or damage to your vehicle under the MIB (Untraced Drivers) Agreement.

Or if you were involved in an accident with an uninsured driver you may be entitled to compensation under the MIB (Uninsured Drivers) Agreement.

However, it is important to note that:

It is vital that the accident is reported to the Police as soon as possible, and in any event within 14 days of the date of the accident;

You will need to obtain the Crime Reference Number from the Police;

There is a 3 year time limit for claiming compensation in MIB claims so it is important that you contact a member of our team as soon as possible.

So if you think you may have a claim, call now and we will arrange a free, no obligation face to face or telephone interview with a member of our highly experienced and friendly team so that you can be aware of your options.


  • Helen Cradick
      • 02920 379573
      • View profile
  • Peter Davies
      • 02920 379566
      • View profile
  • Mei Li
      • Mei Li
      • Director - Catastrophic Injury
      • 01792 529 615
      • View profile
  • Keith Thomas
      • 01792 529 673
      • View profile
  • Kirsty Meech
      • 01792 529 628
      • View profile
  • Ian Rees
      • Ian Rees
      • Associate Solicitor - Personal Injury
      • 01792 529 641
      • View profile
  • Dana Davis
      • 029 2037 9565
      • View profile
  • Sarah Mathias
      • 01792 525 428
      • View profile
  • Gemma Beer
      • 01792 525421
      • View profile
  • Clare Good
      • 02920 379577
      • View profile

Keith Thomas

Helen Cradick

Mei Li

Ian Rees

Peter Davies