- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Head and Brain Injuries
If you or a member of your family has suffered a serious head injury, then you do not need us to tell you that it is a life changing event.
If the pain, disability and stress were not sufficient, the financial consequences can be grim.
We can ease this distress by providing:
- Competent and experienced lawyers who work tirelessly, day in and day out, for the victims of catastrophic head injury.
- Access to a team of Doctors and Therapists who know how to minimise disability and maximise ability.
- An understanding that a serious accident usually has serious financial consequences and an ability to ensure that interim money is made available to meet immediate needs.
Our team includes four directors, and we are recognised as one of the leading law firms in Wales in the industry bibles; Chambers and the Legal 500. We are also members of the Specialist Panels for Headway and the UK Acquired Brain Injury Forum.
If you instruct us in relation to a head or brain injury, it is likely that you will work with us for several years whilst we secure the best possible outcome for you. We, like you, understand that compensation is not a windfall, but enables our clients to live as full a life as possible after their accident.
"We were very fortunate indeed to have had Mr Keith Thomas and Miss Lynne Morgan handle my husband’s accident claim. A very difficult and stressful four years was made a little easier due to the help and support we always received from them."
- Helen Cradick
- Director - Injury Services
- Mei Li
- Director - Catastrophic Injury
- Lynne Morgan
- Director & Professional Deputy
- Matthew Owen
- Director & Head of Medical Negligence
- Keith Thomas
- Director & Head of Catastrophic Injury
- Owain Davies
- Associate Solicitor - Catastrophic Injury
- Louise Arthurs
- Legal Secretary - Injury Services
"They are excellent, and have really good client relationships. They understand brain injuries, and the cultural issues of people in the area, so that clients are comfortable dealing with them."
(Chambers UK 2018)