Lunch and Learn: HR Services Workshop - Getting Performance Management Right - Swansea
In this workshop, Natasha Johnston - HR Advisor and Sophie Ray - Employment Law Associate Solicitor, provide an overview of how to measure and deal with performance management issues in the workplace.
It will also address how to manage capability issues and what you need to consider from a legal and best practice perspective when managing poorly performing employees. We will also look at policies and procedures that can be implemented to aid future issues that may arise.
This workshop will provide an overview of:
- The meaning of ‘capability’ issues
- Demystifying how to assess performance
- Common mistakes and how to avoid them including the overlap with ‘conduct’ issues
- Putting fairness and equality at the heart of your performance management system
- Complying with Employment Legislation
- How to ensure a fair dismissal on the grounds of poor performance
This workshop is suitable for and open to:
Those dealing with HR and personnel issues in a business, both at managerial and assistant level.
These events allow for networking with others in similar roles, informal discussion with an expert in the field and the sharing of best practice with like-minded individuals.
This workshop takes place between 12:30pm - 2:00pm, is free of charge and will include a sandwich lunch.
Book your place at this event by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or telephoning 01792 525578.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to discuss training for a group of 3 or more.