Our Merger with Peter Cross
In October 2013, Peter Cross merged with JCP Solicitors. We are proud to share the same ethos for client service and will continue to meet the needs of the existing clients of Peter Cross under the umbrella of JCP Solicitors.
In the late 1800 Walter Levi Williams, a surviving partner of Vaughan William and Co, set up a legal practice in Fishguard under the name of Walter L Williams and Sons.
Walter L Williams and Sons remained in existence for about 120 years with several changes of name until the connection of Walter Williams finally passed into history on the 30th November 2012 on the dissolution of the Partnership which then carried that name.
Peter Cross who has practiced in Pembrokeshire for over 40 years, first in Haverfordwest as a partner in the firm of Eaton-Evans & Morris and from 1980 in Fishguard, both in partnership under the Walter Williams name and subsequently in his own name , remained in practice in Sycamore Lodge as the spiritual successor to the old firm.
Peter Cross merged with JCP Solicitors on 1st October 2013 and remains in the offices at Sycamore Lodge, Fishguard as an Ambassador.