- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
A constitution or articles of association sets out the rules and purpose of the club or organisation.
We are on hand to advise on the legal implications and interpretation of, amongst things:-
- Membership rules
- Financial affairs and dealings
- Amendments to the constitution/articles
- General conduct of the committee and its members
Similarly, we are equally proficient in drafting new bespoke constitution/articles or other governance rules to suit the specific needs of your organisation.