- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Be My Valentine (But Please Sign On The Dotted Line)
- AuthorMatthew Wells
In the spirit of Valentine’s day, what is more romantic than saying....“I want to marry you for you, not your money, your inheritance, your house and fast car”?
By entering into a pre-nuptial agreement you can say just that, whilst at the same time protecting your hard earned assets in the event of a relationship breakdown.
Following a recent case, Pre-nuptial agreements will be given effect to by the court provided:
- The parties enter into the agreement freely
- Each party has a full appreciation of the implications of the agreement, and
- It is fair to hold the parties to their agreement in the prevailing circumstances
The advice of an experienced divorce lawyer is invaluable when dealing with Pre-nuptial agreements. They can ensure that all the necessary steps are taken so that ultimately the court would give effect to the agreement when determining the financial aspects of Divorce.
Love - It shouldn’t cost you your fortune!