- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
National minimum wage increases (for some age bands)
April saw the introduction of the new living wage of £7.20 per hour. Following on from this on 1st October 2016, the national minimum wage for some age bands has increased:
- A rise to £6.95 per hour for workers aged under 25 but aged at least 21
- A rise to £5.55 per hour for workers aged under 21 but aged at least 18
- A rise to £4.00 per hour for workers aged under 18 who are no longer of compulsory school age
- A rise to £3.40 per hour for the apprentice rate.
The national living wage and the national minimum wage rate for workers aged over 25 or above is unaffected.
This is the last time for October wage increases. Any future changes to the national minimum wage and the national living wage will take place at the same time in April each year, starting from April 2017.