- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Directors and Personal Liability Workshop
- AuthorAndrew Meech
Andrew Meech, Director in the firm’s Business Litigation department will be holding a workshop dealing with the duties of a director with particular emphasis on personal liability.
The workshop will include discussions in connection with the following areas:
- Director’s duties
- Director’s duties in the context of personal liability
- Misfeasance and wrongful trading
- Preferences and transactions at an undervalue
- Unlawful distributions and unapproved transactions
The workshop will be tailored to professionals who are directors or those involved in senior management positions.
Dates and locations as follows:
- Haverfordwest – Tuesday 11th October 2016
- Swansea – Thursday 13th October 2016
- Carmarthen – Tuesday 15th November 2016
The events will take place between 12:30pm and 2:00pm, are free of charge and include a basic sandwich lunch.
To book your space please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01792 529630.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to arrange training for a group of 3 or more.