Monitoring Employees - Employment Workshop
Associate Solicitor, Shân Evans, will be running a specialist Employment & HR online workshop on Thursday 9 June 2022 on the topic of Monitoring Employees.
Our series of free online and face-to-face workshops help businesses understand the policies and procedures that are needed to look after and deal with complex employee issues.
This workshop is intended for business owners, managers and HR professionals and will focus on:
- Why monitor employees?
- What constitutes monitoring employees?
- Is monitoring of employees lawful?
- General Data Protection Regulations 2016
- Information Commissioner’s Office – Employment Practices Code
- Minimising risk of claims
- Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights
- CCTV Surveillance
This event will take place online via Zoom from 10:30am -12:30pm.
The event will run as an online seminar and questions may be asked before the event or in the chatbox at the end.
A Zoom video link will be sent to all registered attendees on the morning of the event and handouts will be circulated after the event.