- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Career Drop in Session- Swansea
Are you an LLB, GDL or LPC student looking to gain a step on the career ladder through work experience or Legal Assistant opportunities? Or perhaps you are on the lookout for a training contract and want some guidance from within the industry?
At JCP Solicitors, we are always on the lookout for fresh skills and talent in the region and we would really like to meet our job applicants of the future. We would like to invite you to join us at an informal drop-in session on Wednesday 2 May at our Swansea office.
From 2 – 6pm, LLB, LPC and GDL students or graduates, will have a chance to drop in, to ask questions about the schemes and job opportunities available at JCP Solicitors.
We have a range of opportunities including:
- Undergraduate Placement Scheme - a 12 month paid Legal Assistant opportunity for Swansea LLB students going into their third year.
- Training Contract opportunities for 2018, 2019 and 2020 intake across South Wales.
- 1 week unpaid work experience placements across a range of specialist areas.
- Legal Assistant vacancies which have proven to be an excellent gateway to our training contract opportunities.
The session will give candidates the opportunity to speak to the employer behind the applications, and find out what legal firms are looking for in an applicant, without the daunting prospect of a formal interview.
Attendees will have the opportunity to talk and network with JCP employees about their own career routes, including Undergraduate Legal Assistants, Trainee Solicitors, Associates and Directors.
Attendees will also have first-hand advice from Jenny Jones, HR Manager and Sophie Thomas, Director & Training Principal, who can answer any questions you might have about applications, training contracts and other opportunities we
Please note similar sessions will also be run in Carmarthen and Cardiff in due course. If you are not a student or graduate but are interested in the opportunities at JCP, we would still like to hear from you.
To register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org