- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Workshop - Mitigation of risk in Contracts - Carmarthen
An overview of clauses which should be included in terms and conditions to mitigate risk in the event a dispute arises and dispute resolution clauses.
This workshop will provide an overview of:
- Standard contractual clauses to mitigate risk in the event a dispute arises
- Dispute resolution clauses
- The various pros and cons of methods of dispute resolution
- Applicability in Consumer Contracts
This workshop is suitable for: MDs, Operations Directors, Finance Directors.
These events allow for networking with others in similar roles, informal discussion with an expert in the field and the sharing of best practice with like minded individuals.
All workshops take place between 12:30pm - 2:00pm, are free of charge and include a sandwich lunch.
To book your place at this event please email email@example.com or telephone 01792 525578.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to discuss training for a group of 3 or more.
If you would like to continue to receive marketing communications such as this from JCP Solicitors after May 2018, please copy and paste this link into your browser and follow the quick online form: http://bit.ly/2upgW9F.