- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Agriculture Seminar - Succession & Diversification: What's your plan?
We have great pleasure in partnering with Broomfield Alexander and Lloyds Bank’s Agricultural Team to present Succession & Diversification: What’s your plan? on the 20th September 2018 from 8am until 10:30am at Folly Farm.
Our specialists know that succession planning and diversification can be daunting, but putting these plans in place is important to ensure the long term success of your Agricultural business.
Our seminar will cover:
- The potential complications of diversification and different business structures
- The legalities and practical implications of diversifying; including common pitfalls and negotiation points.
- Shaping your business for succession including how to avoid family conflict
- How to release value from the business, for diversification and to enable the older generation to retire.
This event is free to attend, however registration is required. please click here to book your place.
You will be welcomed with a bacon roll and the opportunity before and after to speak with our experts.