- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
GDPR - Are you ready for the new Data Protection Regulation? Cardiff
Those in business will by now be aware that GDPR comes into effect across Europe on 25 May 2018, replacing existing Data Protection Legislation. GDPR will enhance data subjects rights and bring with it a new concept of accountability. From a HR perspective, GDPR will change the who, what, where, when and why of processing employee data. Employers should have started preparing to ensure compliance when GDPR comes into effect.
This workshop will provide an overview of:
- A review of the new rights and the implications from a HR perspective
- Privacy Notices and what needs to be included
- Risk Impact Assessments
- Data Registers
- Where to obtain further information
These events will allow for networking with others in similar roles, informal discussion with an expert in the field, and the sharing of best practice with like-minded individuals.
All workshops take place between 12:30pm - 2:00pm, are free of charge and include a basic sandwich lunch.