- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Dealing with Awkward Situations and Common Mistakes - Carmarthen
Clare Bowen, Head of HR Services aims to help businesses understand some of the policies and procedures that are needed to look after and deal with employee issues
This lunch and learn session will cover awkward situations that arise within the workplace, how to deal with them, and common mistakes.
- Common situations
- Mistakes made
- Case law and real life experiences
- The ‘Unhygienic Employee’, The ‘Chatterbox’, The ‘Office Romance’
- How to have that difficult conversation
- Things to consider from a legal perspective
These events will allow for networking with others in similar roles, informal discussion with an expert in the field, and the sharing of best practice with like minded individuals.
All workshops take place between 12:30pm - 2:00pm, are free of charge, and include a basic sandwich lunch.
To book your place at this event please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01792 529695.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to discuss training for a group of 3 or more.