- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Data Protection Workshop - Haverfordwest
Dr Kerry Beynon, Head of Intellectual Property and IT, will be holding a workshop dealing with data protection matters.
The workshop will include an update and discussions in connection with the following areas:
- Understanding current data protection legislation
- What happens if you fail to comply?
- Changes to data protection legislation
The workshop will be relevant to business owners, managers and anyone dealing with personal data.
The events will take place between 12:30pm and 2:00pm, are free of charge and include a basic sandwich lunch.
Dates are as follows:
- Swansea (JCP Office) - 21 November
- Haverfordwest (JCP Office) - 22 November
- Carmarthen (Carmarthen Bowls Club) - 15 December
To book your space please email email@example.com.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to arrange training for a group of 3 or more.