Associate Solicitor - Corporate - Location Flexible
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Associate Solicitor to join our busy and well-regarded Corporate Commercial team. Ideally, you will be 2-8 years PQE but please speak to us if you feel you have the relevant experience for the role.
The role will involve effectively managing a broad range of both corporate and commercial work including corporate transactions, commercial contracts, shareholder and partnership arrangements, and debt/equity funding.
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own caseload and must be able to show experience in dealing with corporate and commercial work. The nature of this role will ideally suit a candidate with a confident personality who is supportive, pragmatic and approachable.
The main responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Effectively managing a caseload involving a range of corporate and commercial work
- Working collaboratively with a team of solicitors, legal assistants and secretaries, in order to achieve an excellent and effective client service
- Building strong relationships with clients and professional contacts including business development and networking activities
- Acting as an integral part of the Corporate team to ensure business targets are achieved and exceeded
For the right individual, this role will offer the opportunity to work alongside highly experienced corporate and commercial solicitors and will provide a supportive working environment that is invested in future career development and progression.
The nature of this role will ideally suit an individual with commercial acumen, who is confident in having direct contact with commercial clients.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a significant workload
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
Read more about our Employee Benefits here.
We value diversity and inclusion at JCP and actively encourage and welcome applications from everyone in our communities, particularly from those that are underrepresented in our current workforce including those with a disability and those from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds.
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, simply send your CV and covering email to email@example.com.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we, therefore, welcome applications from all sections of the community.