- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Licences To Sublet
Even once a tenancy has been created, there will from time to time, be management issues which require attention.
It is advisable to deal with such matters in written format and indeed, consent for improvements from a landlord under the ATA 1995 must be in writing in order to be enforceable for the purposes of compensation at the end of the tenancy.
We can provide you with the legal service that you need for the duration of the tenancy, and will highlight management issues that must be dealt with as and when they arise, for the tenant or the landlord.
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Jessica Mahoney
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice
Malcolm Thomas MBE