- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Deeds Of Surrender
When a tenancy comes to an end by agreement before the term date it is important to encapsulate that settlement within an agreement and deed of surrender.
These documents will contain the details of any agreement made including the date at which vacant possession will be provided, any compensation amount payable, and any transfer which may be required of Single Payment Scheme (now Basic Payment Scheme) entitlements together with warranties and indemnities in relation to cross compliance conditions.
We can draft an agreement and deed of surrender which accurately reflects your settlement and can highlight any additional matters which you may need to consider.
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Jessica Mahoney
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice
Malcolm Thomas MBE