- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Public Rights Of Way
We advise on public rights of way, footpaths and bridleways, which are important matters for landowners and for those who use the countryside.
We can advise on requests to register public rights of way on the official map, whether it is to support or oppose a request.
Disputes can occur when exercising public rights of way, which are often to do with restrictions on access by the public, and we can deal with any ensuing court proceedings.
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Jessica Mahoney
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice
Malcolm Thomas MBE