- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Fixed Price CAP Appeals
We have a wealth of experience dealing with disputes arising from farmers’ participation in Common Agricultural Policy schemes. We are pleased to offer a fixed price service to assist clients in preserving subsidy payments from CAP Schemes.
Our specialist team can deal with all appeals under any CAP scheme and as an NFU Legal Panel member we offer discounts to NFU Farmer & Grower members.
We have already successfully secured in excess of one million pounds for farmers in Wales through our specialist representation of clients disputing their CAP allowance.
By using our service you can rest assured that you have an expert, knowledgeable and experienced team on your side. We will provide clarity as to how much the advice will cost and can provide a Welsh speaking service if desired.
The statistics published by the Welsh Government and Rural Payments Agency show that without the income from the Single (now Basic) Payment Scheme many farmers would be running at a loss. It is vitally important therefore to protect that vital source of income.
|Price List||Stage 1|
£545 plus VAT
£995 plus VAT
£1540 plus VAT
|Non NFU Client|
£625 plus VAT
£1300 plus VAT
£1925 plus VAT
Stage 1 Price Includes:
Stage 2 Price Includes:
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden-Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Rhianydd Llewellyn
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice