- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Basic Payment Scheme
We not only advise on the Basic Payment Scheme and other schemes available to farmers, we also assist in any transfer that is required of those agreements.
We have regularly dealt with the transfer of Basic Payment Scheme entitlements which can occur at any time of year but must be completed by the beginning of April of any scheme year if it is to take effect that year due to the 6 week notification requirement to the Rural Payments Agency.
The transfer of other scheme agreements are potentially more difficult and specific advice should be sought in each individual circumstance.
- Richard Howells
- Director & Head of Lifetime Planning Disputes
- Rory Hutchings
- Director & Head of Rural Practice
- Myria Griffiths
- Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property
- Alice Dearden Cobbett
- Associate Solicitor - Rural Practice
- Malcolm Thomas MBE A.R.Ag.S.
- Rural Client Manager - Rural Practice
- 07837 109 599
- Michelle Garey
- Legal Secretary - Rural Practice
- Jessica Mahoney
- Trainee Solicitor - Rural Practice
Malcolm Thomas MBE