Zoom Workshop: Obtaining Possession of Residential Property in Wales
Join us for a free Zoom workshop run by Jonathan Flynn from our Property Litigation team on the topic of serving notices and obtaining possession of residential properties in Wales.
This workshop will take place on Wednesday 17 June 2020 from 11am -11.30am followed by a live Q&A.
It will provide an overview of:
- What notices are available to landlords
- What practical considerations should be considered before serving notice/s
- How emergency legislation implemented due to covid-19 has affected matters
- The court proceedings available to landlords
- What happens following court proceedings and a brief outline of enforcement options
This workshop is suitable for those that own or manage residential property/properties let on assured shorthold tenancy agreements in Wales. Even if you do not have an issue that needs resolving currently, this workshop will provide you with some straight forward information should you ever be in a position to require assistance.
Should you have any questions in the meantime please do not hesitate to contact Jonathan by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
To sign up to this online workshop please email email@example.com.
If you would like any questions to de dealt with anonymously at the end of the workshop please submit them by midday 16th June.