Will Advice - Free Virtual Drop In Sessions
We know the thought of making a Will and thinking about getting our affairs in order can be daunting. That's why we are offering free 15 minute telephone appointments with our Wills experts between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Saturday during May and June.
We can talk to you about……
- Who you would like your assets to pass to and whether you need a Will to achieve this
- Guardianship for children
- Planning for long term care
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and how they can help you and your loved ones if capacity is lost
- Provisions for children and grandchildren
To book your free appointment with our caring and understanding team, contact us on 03333 208 644 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and address, letting us know what date and time would suit you best.
We are happy to conduct these appointments by Zoom video conference or via the telephone, which ever would make you feel more comfortable.
Appointments are available between 8am and 8pm Monday to Saturday and are subject to a conflict of interest search. The information provided will be for information purposes only and will not constitute legal advice.