Lunch and Learn: Mental Health in the Workplace - Swansea Re-Run
Due to popular demand, we are providing a re-run of this HR workshop run in conjunction with our Charity of the Year, Hafal on the topic of Mental Health in the workplace.
This workshop will provide an overview of:
- What is mental health?
- Why is helping employees with mental health important?
- How can we positively impact mental health?
- Common signs to look out for
- Helping colleagues to support each other
- Talking about mental health in your place of work – The Time To Change pledge
This workshop is suitable for those dealing with HR and personnel issues in business. These events allow for networking with others in similar roles, informal discussion with an expert in the field and the sharing of best practice with like-minded individuals.
This workshop includes a sandwich lunch and takes place between 12:30pm - 2:00pm on the JCP Swansea office on Wednesday 22nd January.
To book your place at this event please email Natalie Slee at email@example.com or telephone 01792 525578.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to discuss training for a group of 3 or more.