Director's Duties Workshop - Swansea
Providing an overview of the main duties owed by company directors, this seminar will explore the potential liabilities they may face and what they can do to protect themselves.
Working alongside Thomas Carroll Insurance Brokers, this event will be presented by Michael Williams and Andrew Meech of JCP Solicitors, Directors within the firm’s Corporate and Business Litigation departments respectively.
The workshop will also include discussions in connection with the following areas:
- Duties under the Companies Act 2006.
- Transactions with directors and conflicts of interest.
- Disclosure, approvals and ratification of breaches of duty.
- Developing areas of liability.
- The duties owed by directors when a company is in financial difficulty.
- Circumstances in which directors can face personal liability.
- The Importance of appropriate insurance arrangements, including director and officers’ insurance.
The workshop will be tailored to professionals who are directors or those involved in senior management positions, particularly both executive and non-executive directors of limited companies and charities.
All workshops take place between 12:30pm - 2:00pm, are free of charge and include a basic sandwich lunch.To book your place at this event please email email@example.com or alternatively please telephone 01792 525578.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to discuss training for a group of 3 or more.