- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
GDPR - Are you ready for the new Data Protection Regulation? Carmarthen - FULLY BOOKED
Are you ready for the upcoming changes to data protection and how best to prepare?
Those in business will be fully aware that GDPR comes into force on 25 May 2018, replacing the existing Data Protection Directive.
Jennifer Rosser, Associate Solicitor in Commercial Services at JCP Solicitors will provide an insight into the upcoming changes to data protection and how organisations can best prepare. Including:-
- The proposed changes to current legislation
- What the changes mean in practice
- Steps to take at this stage to ensure compliance by May 2018
- Details of fines for non compliance
Following this, Ben Wheeler, from Copper Bay Creative will give a brief overview of the practical elements businesses need to start considering in the context of:
- The impact on choosing your suppliers
- Changes to your website
- How you send email marketing campaigns
- Your digital marketing, such as pay per click advertising
This workshop is suitable for: Key employees in businesses who have responsibility for data protection and marketing.
These events will allow for networking with others in similar roles, informal discussion with an expert in the field, and the sharing of best practice with like-minded individuals.
All workshops take place between 12:30pm - 2.30pm, are free of charge and include a basic sandwich lunch.
To book your place at one of these workshops please email email@example.com or telephone 01792 525578.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to discuss training for a group of 3 or more.