- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
HR Workshop - Effective Termination - Cardiff
Terminating employees can become complicated, time-consuming and costly if handled incorrectly and do not comply with the law.
This workshop will provide a basic overview of:
- Action needed before termination is considered
- Undertaking investigations and disciplinarians
- Importance of a paper trail
- Legal considerations of termination
- Settlement Agreements
- The two-year rule
- Rightful termination
- Preparing for the exit
These events will allow for networking with others in similar roles, informal discussion with an expert in the field, and the sharing of best practice with like-minded individuals.
All workshops take place between 12:30pm - 2:00pm, are free of charge and include a basic sandwich lunch.
To book your place, please email email@example.com or telephone 01792 525578.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to discuss training for a group of 3 or more.
If you would like to continue to receive marketing communications such as this from JCP Solicitors after May 2018, please copy and paste this link into your browser and follow the quick online form: http://bit.ly/2upgW9F.