- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
What employers can expect in 2017 - Haverfordwest
Clare Bowen, Head of HR Services aims to help businesses understand some of the policies and procedures that are needed to look after and deal with employee issues.
This lunch and learn session will look ahead to 2017, giving an overview of the year’s main employment changes, notable case law decisions to be expected and future employment law changes.
- Gender pay gap reporting
- Apprenticeship levy
- Salary-sacrifice schemes
- Changes to tier 2 foreign worker sponsorships
- National minimum wage changes
- Statutory maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental pay
- Increases to statutory sick pay
- Income tax allowances and thresholds increases
- Statutory redundancy pay may increase
- Trade Union Act 2016
- Case law
- Bank and public holidays and religious festivals
- Pay and benefits
These events will allow for networking with others in similar roles, informal discussion with an expert in the field, and the sharing of best practice with like minded individuals.
All workshops take place between 12:30pm - 2:00pm, are free of charge, and include a basic sandwich lunch.
To book your place at this event please email email@example.com or telephone 01792 525578.
Please note places are limited to two per organisation. Please contact us if you would like to discuss training for a group of 3 or more.