Covid Support - HR Package
The HR Services team at JCP Solicitors is offering a short term retainer to assist local businesses with HR issues linked to the coronavirus pandemic.
This is an ideal way to spread the cost of legal fees, with peace of mind that you are obtaining professional advice whilst supporting your employees in the best way possible during this difficult period.
The past year has seen significant changes for businesses. From Brexit and the impending final ‘deal’ to the unprecedented global pandemic with the consequential lockdowns and government support schemes. The impact on employment law and HR processes has been momentous. For even the most established HR practitioner and business owner, new concepts such as furlough and its compatibility with other employment legislation has resulted in uncertainty and the need for swift and often difficult decision making.
We are seeing an increasing demand for short term support from HR Professional Advisors and Employment Solicitors. We see this trend continuing now that employees are returning to their usual place or in the case of local lockdowns, as we look to continue work from home in the longer term.
In response to the current climate we are offering a short term Covid-Support HR Package that can assist you with:-
- Support for the end of the Furlough Scheme and the start of the Job Support Scheme
- Restructuring proposals and the equality considerations to take into account
- Redundancy situations
- Employment relations issues on return to the workplace such as grievances, sensitive conduct or absence related matters
- Support where protected characteristics make normal processes more complex or higher risk
- Mentoring support for established HR teams and business owners who may be experiencing out of the ordinary HR issues
The package is available on a 3 month rolling retainer. Prices will be tailored for your business according to the services you may need.
At the end of the three month retainer, you can decide if you wish to extend the retainer for an additional three months for so long as you require additional support during these difficult times.
To find out more about our full HR Support package which includes the above and more click here.
For more information contact a member of the team below or leave your details with our Live Chat team 24/7.