- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Legal Assistant - Residential Property - Swansea
We are looking for a dedicated Legal Assistant to provide support to the Residential Property team and help process a caseload of Conveyancing files quickly and efficiently.
The key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Telephone liaison with clients, borrowers and other external institutions
- Ensuring that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are actioned to agreed service standards and a highly professional level
- Meeting targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Maintaining all Case Management data through to completion of the matter
Whilst previous Legal Assistant/ or Paralegal experience would be advantageous, we are open to hearing from candidates who feel they have the relevant skill set for the role, as full training will be given.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good working relations with both colleagues and clients
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- Commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
JCP Solicitors is a top 200 UK law firm* with offices throughout Wales. People have always been the core focus of our business and we recruit high calibre individuals with the skills, personality and commitment to help us provide excellent client service and leading expertise in our field.
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form on the Vacancies section of our company website: http://www.jcpsolicitors.co.uk/site/about/vacancies/. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8QP. Or email to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 25 August 2017**.
* Projection based on the criteria of the Lawyer Magazine’s Top 200 list 2016
**Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.