- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Associate Injury Solicitor - Swansea
At JCP Solicitors, people have always been the core focus of our business and we recruit high calibre individuals with the skills, personality and commitment to help us provide excellent client service and leading expertise in our field.
We have an exciting role for an Associate Solicitor of 0-3 years post qualification experience to join our busy Injury Services practice group and to support the management of claims for damages involving catastrophic injury. The successful candidate will provide legal advice in a responsible and professional manner to clients and will assist in the representation of clients of the business in legal proceedings.
The role will involve assisting in civil claims for damages in acquired brain injury and birth injury cases and conducting CICA claims involving severe brain injury.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and will play a part in continuing practice development.
The nature of this role is likely to appeal to a solicitor with strong experience of personal injury litigation .
The successful candidate should have:
• Excellent administration, organisation, and communication skills
• Well-developed client care skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Enthusiasm and motivation for marketing and business development activities
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Private medical insurance
• Health cash plan
• Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please request an application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8QP or email to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 9th December 2016.