- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Qualified Conveyancer - Fishguard
We have an excellent opportunity for a Qualified Comveyancer to join our Property Services Practice Group and to provide support to our Fishguard Residential Property team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- To manage your own mixed caseload of residential sale and purchase files.
- To deal with all clients, estate agents, lenders and other conveyancing parties in a professional manner
- Acting as an integral part of the Property team to ensure business targets are achieved / exceeded
- Assist in the marketing of the department to outside agencies as and when required
- Assisting non-qualified team members with queries
- Providing legal and supervisory support to the Residential Property team
The successful candidate will ideally have 3+ years post qualification experience and have proven experience of processing property files through to completion.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good working relations with both colleagues and clients
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- Commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
.At JCP Solicitors, people have always been the core focus of our business and we recruit high calibre individuals with the skills, personality and commitment to help us provide excellent client service and leading expertise in our field.
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form on the left hand side of this page. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8QP. Or email to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 30 July 2017.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.