- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Associate Solicitor - Family Team - Pontypridd
We have an opportunity for an Associate Solicitor to join our Pontypridd office. The successful candidate will be responsible for their own case load and will provide a seamless service to our clients.
The key responsibilities and areas of work will be but not limited to:
- Divorce Proceedings
- Financial Remedy
- Private Law and Public Law Children Matters
- Cohabitee Disputes
- Pre nuptial Agreements
This role will ideally suit an individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, friendly and professional manner with at least 1 year post qualification experience in Family law, ideally with specific experience in Child Law matters.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration, organisation, and communication skills
- Well-developed client care skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Enthusiasm, and motivation for marketing and business development activities
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form on the Vacancies section of our company website: http://www.jcpsolicitors.co.uk/site/about/vacancies/. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to HR, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8QP Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on 27 October 2017**.
JCP Solicitors is a top 200 UK law firm* with offices throughout Wales. People have always been the core focus of our business and we recruit high calibre individuals with the skills, personality and commitment to help us provide excellent client service and leading expertise in our field.
* Projection based on the criteria of the Lawyer Magazine’s Top 200 list 2016.
**Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received. JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.