Associate Solicitor - Agricultural & Property Litigation - Location Flexible
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Associate Solicitor or Legal Executive with 0 to 4 years’ experience to join our busy and well-regarded Agricultural & Property Litigation team. This is an exciting role for an aspiring lawyer looking to develop a career with promising opportunities.
The successful candidate will ideally have experience of working in property litigation, commercial property and/or residential property along with experience in the agricultural sector. However, we welcome applicants from any background with experience in civil litigation and with the right attitude and drive to succeed. In this role, you will assist other members of the team but will also be responsible for your own caseload.
This role will ideally be based between our Cardiff and Swansea offices, but the successful candidate could also be required to work in our other offices on an occasional basis. However, we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Effectively managing a varied caseload
- Working collaboratively with a team of solicitors, legal assistants and secretaries, in order to achieve an excellent and effective client service
- Building strong relationships with clients and professionals including attending business development and networking activities
- Acting as an integral part of the team to ensure business targets are achieved
The position will require you to work autonomously, using your own initiative with the support and supervision from your team members when needed. You should have exceptional interpersonal skills and an eye for accuracy and attention to detail. You will be able to demonstrate that you are client-focused, collaborative and adaptable.
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
We value diversity and inclusion at JCP and actively encourage and welcome applications from everyone in our communities, particularly from those that are underrepresented in our current workforce including those with a disability and those from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) backgrounds.
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on Friday 19 August*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.