Legal Secretary - Rural and Property Litigation - East Wales - Part Time (21 hours per week)
We have an opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join our Cardiff office within our joint Rural and Property Litigation team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a varied secretarial workload and will provide an excellent service to both fee earners and clients.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Audio typing using a digital dictation system
- Using a case management system for producing correspondence
- Uploading information and documents to client portals
- Opening and closing files in line with Quality Procedures
- Making appointments for clients and dealing with any client enquiries that you are able to answer, either by telephone or in person
- Maintaining files and filing correspondence, mail and file notes and ensuring that they are kept up-to-date
- Preparing and updating Management Information reports
This role will ideally suit an individual with previous experience as a Legal Secretary, with a ‘can do’ attitude and a friendly and professional manner.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good working relations with both colleagues and clients
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- Commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on Friday 3rd December 2021*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.