- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Legal Secretary - Lifetime Planning - Cowbridge
Due to our continued expansion, we have an opportunity for a Legal Secretary to join our Cowbridge office dealing with Wills & Probate in our LIfetime Planning team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a varied secretarial workload and will provide an excellent service to both fee earners and clients.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Audio typing using a digital dictation system
- Using a case management system for producing correspondence
- Opening and closing files in line with Quality Procedures
- Making appointments for clients and dealing with any client enquiries that you are able to answer, either by telephone or in person
- Maintaining files and filing correspondence, mail and file notes and ensuring that they are kept up-to-date
This role will ideally suit an individual with previous experience as a Legal Secretary, with a ‘can do’ attitude and a friendly and professional manner.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good working relations with both colleagues and clients
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- Commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
JCP Solicitors is a top 200 UK law firm** with offices throughout Wales. People have always been the core focus of our business and we recruit high calibre individuals with the skills, personality and commitment to help us provide excellent client service and leading expertise in our field.
Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8QP, or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on 27 October 2017**.
*Projection based on the criteria of the Lawyer Magazine’s Top 200 list 2016
**Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.